1. A packable hanging shelf so you can stop living out of your suitcase and actually settle into your temporary abode. Now it's like you actually live there!
This foldable shelf fits 20" and larger suitcases including standard carry-ons. There are compartments for clothes, underwear, and toiletries, plus a zippered pocket for shoes and dirty clothes.
Promising review: "This organizer makes packing and unpacking so fast! It keeps my business clothes wrinkle free, too. For one or two nights business trips, I can easily fit my work, gym and leisure clothes folded into one compartment. My cosmetics go in another, belt and jewelry go in the convenient top pockets, and there's still room for dirty clothes on the bottom section. I can pack and unpack in five minutes now. It also only takes 30 seconds to go from hanging to packed when I need to leave. I love this product and highly recommend." —Heidi Slocumb
2. A sloth heating pad to soothe you when you're feeling a bit stressed or maybe have a sour stomach or cramps.
3. A mini diffuser for when your hotel room or car smells a bit...smelly (insert Mr. Krabs).
This little gadget runs via USB cable (included) or two AA batteries (not included). A big plus? You don't need to carry your essential oil bottles with you. Just put of few drops on each pad, put them in a ziplock bag, and slip it into your suitcase for later use!
4. A set of resistance bands that'll keep you feeling like your fit self when you're far from your gym and your normal routine.
5. A Homesick candle to remind you of home sweet home even if you're across the country (or on another continent).
These candles are crafted to smell like the state you grew up in, and what could be more comforting than that?
6. A face mask so you can get rid of dirt and impurities after a long day of sightseeing or meetings and get back to feeling like your fresh-faced self.